Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy Birthday



All is well in the Hutchins household. Yesterday Eleanor celebrated her 2nd Birthday party with several of her friends. I made her a pink cake (her fathers favorite) and the party was a dress up party, although, Eleanor didn't want to dress up. She looked forward to it all day and had a blast. She was afraid of the lit candle so I had to blow it out for her. After we cleaned up and we were getting ready to go she turned to John and said in a very grown up way, "I am so tired!".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Look at my baby girl! I'm impressed with the cake 2!! The pic of the kids will make nice memorabilia when she gets older.
Auntie Jenn

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW 2! Happy Birthday Eleanor.
Love, The Blairs

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home