Wednesday, October 10, 2007





We are now trying to get back into a routine. Mary is trying to get William on an eating and sleeping schedule; "Mama-shell" is trying to keep Eleanor from bouncing off the walls; I am trying to stay out of the way. We all slept better last night and have a little more energy today. Eleanor is getting more excited about having a baby around. Throughout the day she runs up to him screaming "baby" and then kisses him or pokes him on the nose. She even got to hold him today, and she seemed very proud. Everyday is getting better for all of us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
I have been out of town and I just checked the blog. Congratulations! Your little guy is so cute. I can't wait to talk to you Mur.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am sad I couldn't be there with Brice today to meet William. He is beautiful.

7:26 PM  
Blogger The Deavours Family said...

Mama Mur, I'm waiting for things to settle down for you guys before calling. He is precious. Seriously, I can't remember Annily looking that small...oh my gosh! I am so proud of you for going natural..again!!! Anyway, William has something coming in a few weeks. Love you!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home