Saturday, October 20, 2007

The First Two Weeks






So I (Mary) am back to posting on the blog again. The past two weeks have been wonderful, but I am very tired. My mom has been here since the day I left the hospital, my dad was here for about 5 days and my sister is here for 4 days. It has been busy and that has kept Eleanor preoccupied. She has been extra vivacious since the arrival. I often worry about how I am going to make it when my helpers leave. Overall, everything is going well. I am recovering quicker than with Eleanor and William rarely cries. He is such a good little man. My sister calls him Wild Bill, but he is very mild mannered although he hates to have his clothes taken off (unlike his sister). Can't wait for everyone to meet him.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Deavours Family said...

Oh my goodness...He is an absolute doll!! Already smiling?? WOA!!! I'm so glad that the Lord blessed you with such a good baby as a 2nd time mom. Don't worry, His grace will continue to be with you when the help leaves. =) I am so glad you posted all the pics!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been waiting for more pictures!
William looks just like John! WOW.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Jesse and Sarah said...

Congrats guys! He looks great

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet your new addition. Eleanor looks happy! Hope to talk to you soon!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home