Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Pictures




Week 3 has been a bit difficult for us. I have an infected clogged milk duct (Mastitis) which comes with chills and a fever. I am taking antibiotics and things should clear up soon. William seems to be fine...eating plenty and sleeping as he feels the need. We were on a pretty good schedule till I got sick. Now he does as he pleases.

My mom leaves on Tuesday! I hope we can make it without her. This first week will probably be the hardest as I am still recovering and we are not on a schedule.

If any of you have any ideas on keeping Eleanor busy please share. She loves to, "Help", but I am having a hard time thinking of things for her to "help" with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to eat charcoal, it should help.

8:18 AM  
Blogger The Deavours Family said...

Those are beautiful pictures of Eleanor!! I need your address. I am so sorry to hear about the breast infection. I was able to beat it twice and I can't imagine haven getting sicker than it made me to begin with...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home