Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chef Eleanor




Eleanor helped me make a cake yesterday and did a very good job at following directions. She didn't even stick her fingers in the icing, which is more than I can say for John. Don't worry because he went to time out.

Friday I went to my 36 week appointment. The midwife tells me I am one centimeter dilated and the baby has dropped a little bit. Typical for a second pregnancy at this time so they are not expecting anything to happen in the near future. I have gained over 30lbs. now (I only gained 25 total with Eleanor).

Funny story: Eleanor thought everyone had a baby brother in their tummy for a while, especially John. John told her it was just a food baby. At the doctors appointment, Eleanor pointed to my tummy and said, "Brother Baby", she then turned and pointed at John's stomach and said, "food baby". I am not sure what she expects to happen when baby brother is born. Maybe she expects a little boy or she could be expecting a pizza.

We have several families that are going to help us out once I go into labor by taking care of Eleanor for us until my mom arrives. We are so blessed with people here that are so willing to help us out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like her Nana, she
loves cake. She is so
pretty and getting so
big! We Cannot wait for
"brother baby"!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home