Monday, September 03, 2007

Blackberry




This morning we celebrated Labor Day by taking a quick trip to pick blackberries. At the farm Eleanor had a nice conversation with a turkey and ate as many blackberries as she could stand. If the animals were in stalls or at a hard to see place Eleanor would say, "I see you." She is asleep now and we will have to see what the rest of the day holds.

I am 35 weeks now so I only have 5 weeks left. I feel even larger than I look and most of the time feel very...well...pregnant. Last week we had another ultrasound to see if the baby was breeched. He was not. They told me he was about 6lbs already and that is about 1 lb over the average at this time in pregnancy. My goal is to keep working up until week 39 and make the most of the nice weather while I can. Unfortunately my body isn't always cooperating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian and Sally said...

Is it healthy for babies to eat electronic devices? ohhh, you mean the fruit....

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home