Tuesday, May 08, 2007

We are having A...




We went to our ultrasound appointment this morning and until we got there I was still a little hesitant about finding out, but I changed my mind. It's a Boy! I still can't believe it! We are excited and it was so nice to see him moving around. Due to the fact that he wouldn't hold still, the were not able to see some of the things that they need to check out so I have to go back in a couple of weeks, but everything seems to be fine. The ultrasound pictures really aren't that good but if the ones next week time are then I will post them. I have gained about 9 pounds and I gained it all this past month! Other then back pain and a little swelling I am doing well. I hope to stop taking the anti-nausea medicine soon.
John finished his semester...and it was a difficult couple of weeks at the end. He took the day off today and will be working on a sem-link class untill summer school starts in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, he doesn't get much of a break.
Eleanor is doing well. She had a cold last week, but is getting back to normal. This afternoon was also the time when the horses and hounds ride through campus. We took Eleanor and she loved seeing the dogs and horses.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Congradulations!! that is so exciting!!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A BOY! Congratulations!! Ethan is very excited.
Can't wait until he gets here!
CONGRATULATIONS!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!!I hope to see him the day he arrives! I hope all is well. Squeeze the baby for me! Love ya'll, Aunt Jenn

9:39 PM  
Blogger The Deavours Family said...

YIPEEEEE!!! What a great surprise. =)

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home