Monday, March 12, 2007

Go for a walk outside...


Today was so warm, I think even in the 50's. We spent an hour and a half walking and playing on the playground today. We were all tired but so glad to get out. Notice Eleanors rubber boots and that the "swamp" is still frozen. Most of the ice is almost gone from the grass though.
We have about 25 geese that graze constantly on the big field and they seem to hold a special power over Eleanor. We were all on the playground and the geese started to make a big rukus. The next thing I know Eleanor is wandering off down the field; never once looking back. She probably made it about 40 yards before I caught up to her. I don't think she would have looked back untill she had a couple of tail feathers in her hand. I have to keep my eye on that one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare,
I was thinking about Memorial Day weekend but now it looks like we might be moving that weekend... our lease is up the end of May so we're trying to move out then. We'll NEVER see each other again I just know it. Hey, how long has Christy had the package? I keep waiting...v

8:06 PM  
Blogger theansellfamily said...

Mary,
Glad to hear it is warming up. Did the swamp never go away since last spring? I'm still so excited for you guys. I can't wait to hear how things are going. :)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home