Friday, April 27, 2007

Sweet Sixteen



I am 16 weeks along and Eleanor is 16 Months old. I feel like I am bigger than what the picture shows though. I am starting to feel less sick and my apatite has picked up quite a bit. I am still really tired by the end of the day, but overall I still have more energy than a couple of weeks ago. The sunshine has really helped a lot. I am hopeful that things will only get better from here out. Our next appointment is May 8th and we have decided that instead of finding out the sex right away we will have them write down what we are having and put it in an envelope. That way we can find out when we choose. I wouldn't be surprised if we can't wait past the parking lot of the hospital though. I am not good at waiting.
I almost forgot but the baby just reminded...I can feel him/her moving. He or she is moving right now. The movements are getting stronger and more frequent as the days go by. I first felt movement on Sunday while in church.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great Mary! Glad all
is going well. We are so
excited!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger The Deavours Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! You didn't start showing with Eleanor until...like...the day she was born...so YEA..I'd say you're showing sooner this time!!! Hmmm...I wonder what 'it' is??? Any name choices yet?

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary- You look beautiful.
Please find out what you are having and blog right away. We are dying to know.

8:14 PM  
Blogger theansellfamily said...

Hey Mary,
You are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again. Eleanor is getting so big! I haven't been able to check your blog for a long time now, so it was good to check up! You are very good about keeping things posted. Hopefully I will too once we get internet at home in June!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home