Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter




Yesterday was Easter and we put Eleanor in her fancy dress, went to church and had dinner with some of our friends. Afterwards, we took Eleanor to the big field on campus for and Easter egg hunt. The wind chill was about 25 degrees so we didn't stay long. Eleanor didn't have any interest in finding eggs, but enjoyed playing on the playground. She actually didn't want to come back inside despite the cold. It would have been nice to have been with family over Easter. We miss you all very much.

Last week we went to the midwife for our second appointment. Not much has changed and I am now 14 weeks and I have gained half a pound...which is more than I had gained when pregnant with Eleanor by week 14. Next month we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I am tempted to wait to find out until the birth, but not so tempted that I will actually wait. John doesn't want to wait, but I still think the surprise would be fun. Any ideas on waiting as opposed to finding out now? The biggest reason that I want to find out now is so that I can clear out all the girl stuff if it is a boy. Is that a good enough reason for finding out now?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Deavours Family said...

Mary and John...You should TOTALLY wait and find out!!! All you need in the first month or so is gowns and junk anyway...so, just get a few green and yellow ones. It's TOTALLY worth it!!! The anticipation and getting to say..."It's A .....!!!"

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home