Wednesday, May 30, 2007

21 Weeks and Ultrasound photo





This is me at 21 weeks. I have gained about 12 pounds and all of it pretty quickly. My stomach feels very tight and I feel like our little boy is pressed for room already. These pictures don't make me look as big as I really am. The Ultrasound photos were taken last week. Both are a side profile of his head. In one you can see that he is touching his nose with his finger. I think that he is going to be a really big baby, but the doctors haven't said how big they think he is. I am getting quite a bit of protein and cookies in my diet. I really need to watch the cookie intake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SO exciting!! You
look great Mary. The baby
looks so sweet!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear MARY, Happy Birthday to you!
Love, Brice, Kelley, and Ethan

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home