Saturday, March 14, 2009


I just wanted to post a quick link about something Eleanor said this morning. We were making french toast together and she asked me if I had any phobias. I though she must be confused about the word, but she said it clearly. I dismissed it and just said no. She brought it up a couple of other times so I asked if she had any phobias. She said yes and looked around the room for a phobia. She found a large bottle of Gatoraid and told me that was her phobia. This didn't seem to bring me any closer to solving this mystery. Finally, I asked her where she heard people talking about phobias. She then informed me that she heard it on "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown". Lucy tries to diagnose Charlie Brown with a phobia. Detective mom solves another one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mindyb said...

Mur, that's awesome! I guess I won't ever bring Gatorade to your house. Don't want to scare Eleanor...

2:37 PM  
Blogger theansellfamily said...

Aww.. that's so cute! Well done, Mom! And so smart, Eleanor!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Brice said...

Anatidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching.

-Gary Larson

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home