Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updating The Outside






So, we have been working to get as much done before the winter. We (and by we I mean John and his dad) painted the door orange, and the shutters and garage door brown. Notice that the garage door looks a lot like a chocolate bar. My dad and mom helped us cut down a large tree...I thought someone might get killed, but we all survived.
The before picture is the one with William in the foreground. The paint job was hunter green and cream and painted on freehand so that the mistakes were very evident.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Deavours Family said...

First of all, I highly DOUBT that this was the first experience that YOUR family attempted something dangerous and/or risky. I specifically remember eating your PET cow some years back. Secondly, I MISS you so much!!!!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Bobby Lou Cash said...

You can't make that kind of stuff up can you. They did serve Brutus on a Bun during a impromptu vacation to Niagara. That wasn't exactly dangerous (unlike throwing rocks at bears in the Smoky Mountains).
Mary

2:04 PM  
Blogger Kelley Blair said...

Amberly and John's comments have left tears in my eyes, hillarious.
The house looks great. I love the orange door.
Happy Thanksgiving Hutchins!
Love, The Blairs

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kristin, Matthew, Linnea, Sonja & Mira said...

We miss you guys! Linnea still talks a lot about her "old" friend, Eleanor and traveling to Tennessee to see her. She is forgetting some things though (sadly), the other day she asked me what Eleanor's baby name was because she couldn't remember. Maybe someday they'll be reunited again! Glad to see the house pictures, I really like what you've done.
Kristin

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home