Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twins



We realized not too long ago that William looks very much like Eleanor's doll. William is so fun. He loves to laugh and smile and give hugs.
The job hunt is still on, but nothing too promising right now. Part-time jobs for me (Mary) are not paying enough to make up for the cost of child care so I may have to go back full-time.
We do not use our old cell number since I washed it in the washer. We do have a new house number if you would like that just e-mail me and I will get it to you. I do not have your number since my phone was ruined.

3 Comments:

Blogger theansellfamily said...

too cute! :)

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get on here. I have been calling your phone over and over. But now I know why you have not answered! LOl The kids have changed so much. It seems as though you guys have alot going on!!! We have some new news it fiannly happened and we are two months preg!!! I am so excited!!! My email is jerri7176@hotmail.com so email me and let me know your email. Jerrigayle

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
Here i am at last. I have enjoyed reading your blog!
We are still intending to venture down your way next summer.
We are at present trying to work out the logistics, as we need to combine it with a Disney trip with my parents, Andy's Sisters Wedding and a Summer Class.
Missing you.
Love Shelley

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home