Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ocean!




Eleanor loves the beach. We have gone twice in the past week and today she asked our neighbor Ian to take her to the, "Ocean" but its been storming all afternoon so she had to stay inside. The first time we took her she was a little cautious at first and immediately got knocked down by a wave. It only took her a little while to really warm up to the ocean and she kept dragging me further and further into the water. I needed to take a break from the water so I tried to interest her in building a sand castle. I told her to pat the sand down and after she did she said, "burp...excuse me" which is a line in one of her favorite books. It really made me crack up that she was burping a castle instead of a baby.
Joanna asked to see pictures of my tummy. So here I am at 29 weeks.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look beautiful Mary
and Eleanor is a little
doll. We love her smile!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare... I can't believe you are only 29 weeks in this pic... your little tummy is going to be huge! you look so good though, no weight anywhere else - amazing... i'm not going to lie, i am so glad labor is over for me for a while... you enjoy friend!! viv

5:34 PM  
Blogger The Deavours Family said...

Mur, Does your blue shirt and huge stomach go along with the ocean thing? I didn't know if you were dressing up as a whale. JUST KIDDING. (I couldn't resist myself)

How fun? Does it actually get warm enough in that awful place you are to go to the beach? You look great! For one second, I thought about having another one sometime soon...the next second...your picture popped up! Hang in there!!!!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting new pics. You and Eleanor look great- she looks so happy. I wish I could visit soon. Take care!!

8:55 PM  
Blogger The Deavours Family said...

Mur, I got your message on my blog. hee hee...you really do look good!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Brice said...

Mur,

This is "Shark Week" on the discovery channel. You know, where they show people that have been eaten by sharks in the ocean. If you get tired of taking the nipper to the beach, you should sit her down and make her watch some discovery channel. To top it off, you could act like her favorite Muppet (or whatever she likes) was eaten by a shark.

Love,
Uncle Brice

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home