Friday, November 18, 2005

The Last Week (supposedly)

So this is it! At my last appointment my midwife told me that I am ready to go. I have even started to dialate a little! She said that the head has not dropped fully, but I think it drobbed a bit more last night. I can breath eaiser today. John has threatened to stand me on my head for another week and a half...but I will not wait any longer. I am ready to have this baby. She will arrive when she wants to. I am not having strong or frequent contractions but my prediction is that within a week we will FINNALY have a baby.

I finally bought a carseat and I am almost finished packing my bag for the hospital. We have a phone list ready to go so that everyone can be contacted. We may be asking some of you to call some people for us. My mom will be here on Sunday.

I don't plan on taking any medication for pain...but we will see. Brice Blair has bet me $5 so I am determined to hold out.

John will be updating the site and adding pictures on Eleanor as soon as he can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eleanor Hutchins said...

I forgot to tell you that the baby is supposed to be 6lbs. and 11 oz. on Tuesday.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Andy and I got your message, we would be glad to call Brain (haha) and The Mayor. Glad things are going well...

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home