Monday, September 26, 2005

Week 31

So not much has happened in a week. My tummy looks exactly the same as I didn't gain any weight. The expected Due Date is exactly two months from yesterday. I have been blessed with an abundance of tiny baby clothes from a neighbor. Everyone is so nice here. I started substitute teaching Friday but I didn't get a call today. At my last appointment (Wed) my midwife suggested that I take iron supplements and to eat more protein in order to pack on some weight and boost my iron. I should be gaining a pound each week. I pass my time by volunteering at the Give and Take (sort of like a free thrift store for students at Gordon-Conwell) and I am also part of a Bible study in my apartment and I attend a class for women who have husbands at the seminary on Tuesday nights. Everything is going well. John really likes his classes and we watch Survivor on Thursdays to keep the tradition going.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare Mare,

first of all, always a Survivor fan, never Alias... I'm still not quite sure why we are friends... We are so excited about the little precious one on the way. We check your blog spot often. Can't wait to get up there. Can't wait to see you in December - you're still coming down right? v

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home