Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Week 35


So I am not really sure what week it is but we will just say I have about a month left. I know the math doesn't work out, but that was never a strong subject for me. It is fall here and we experienced our first New England Noreaster. It just rained a lot and the wind blew hard. No big deal since it wasn't that cold. We didn't lose power, which I hear is quite common here.
The leaves are beautiful and everywhere you look it is like looking at a painting. If you want to visit, the fall is the best time.
John is taking mid-terms so he is working pretty hard these days. I am not getting very many sub positions so I am pretty restless. I want this month to fly by, but each day seems to pass so slowly! Eleanor is restless too, she kicks and moves around a lot. I think she is also uncomfortable. Some friends here are throwing a baby shower for Eleanor and for another expecting family on Nov 5th so that will be something to look forward to. We need to come up with a contact plan for when the baby comes so that we can let everyone know what is going on. If anyone has any good ideas let us know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mar
love the site and loved the pig pic drama.. laughed out loud... people at the internet cafe really think I'm a crazy american literaly... miss
cs

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are some big boobs...

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mur!! I finally realized that I can post a comment w/out being a "blogger"...cool!!! If you want to get me a list of names/numbers I will be glad to call people from way down here when the happy moment arrives. =)

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. You look way too cute!!!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home