Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Holiday Plans

Obviouly for Thanksgiving we are not going anywhere, but my mom will be with us awaiting the delivery.

For Christmas, we plan to visit both families. John doesn't have long for the break so we will be keeping the roads hot.

Depart December 20th and arrive in Charlotte NC where someone will pick us up and take us to my parents in Virginia.
December 26th very early in the morning we will drive to Cleveland, TN where we will spend the rest of the time with John's parents. We may leave for Cleveland on Dec. 25 when my family is finished with Christmas.
We will probably have to fly out on Dec. 31st because it is quite a bit cheaper than the 1st and it looks like many of the flights on the first are booked.

John starts school on Jan 2nd.

I hope to purchase tickets this week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The serious countdown begins. I don't know if I am more excited for you to have yours or to find out what flavor mine is (nov 23rd). Call us, we miss y'all. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By flavor do you mean black or white?
That's not racist.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous, are you drunk?

4:41 PM  
Blogger Eleanor Hutchins said...

a & a p

I think you will have a boy. Let us know.

Mary

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home