Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Myopia Hunt Club


Several times a year the Fox Hunting club parades through campus on their horses accompanined by their many hounds. Today Eleanor got to watch. She seemed to enjoy it, but would probably rather be able to touch the dogs and horses instead of just watching them.
I (Mary) also started job number 3 today. I am working one or two days a week at a health club in their child care room. I get to work out for free! Now if I can only make the time and motivate myself to do it.
John is still translating in the library every day from 9-5. We have really enjoyed having him around more. He has translated I Samuel chapters 8-17! Only 20 chapters left.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindyb said...

Mur! I check this often to see pics of Eleanor (and you and Johnny). I will call soon. I am sorry I have been a bad friend. Please forgive me!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home