Saturday, July 08, 2006

Getting organized!

I am trying to get our little family into shape! If you know me, then you know that I am NOT organized. You wouldn't describe me as someone that has things together or as a tidy person. In fact, I have often been told by mom that I would loose my head if it weren't screwed on and I think that she is right. (Mom and Dad are in Africa by the way). Anyway, to help me get organized I am going to try out an internet organization system called Fly Lady. I also recommend the Menu planning site (you don't have to be a mom).
Those of you that know me well also know that I don't stick to these things very well...time will tell.



alt="Click here to join FlyLadyMentors">
Click to join FlyLadyMentors

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John/Mary: Truly enjoyed seeing the pictures on your web site. Eleanor looks as if she is having quite a time in the water and watching the fireworks on the 4th.
Enjoy every moment. Somewhere during all the ballgames and school, they grow up very quickly!!! For Eleanor it may be recitals. Hope this finds everyone doing very well. Take care and keep posting all those great pictures...Sandy

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home