Thursday, September 08, 2005

Week 29!


Today we visited the doctors office. Everything seems to be going well. My midwife tells me that I should expect to gain 15 more pounds! I feel stretched to the max already. I start going every two weeks for a check-up now. Last week we went into Cambridge to visit Harvard Square. It was a beautiful day. Each day the weather gets a little cooler. John's first day of classes start Friday, September 9th. He passed both of his Greek Exams so he gets to skip two classes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see all is going well.
Love ya'll!
Mom

8:07 PM  
Blogger Mindyb said...

Mur,

John is such a nerd. Good luck up there. I have some gifts to send soon.

Mindyb

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could take Geek classes there. I guess John is a super Geek student.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home