Saturday, February 03, 2007

Babynet



Eleanor loves to surf the web. It is actually the only time she will sit in our lab for more than a few seconds. What does a toddler look at on the internet? Pictures of babies, dogs, and cats. She can't get enough. As soon as she sees us at the computer she starts saying, "Baby...Baby".
This week Eleanor went to the grocery store with me and "helped" me push the cart and put the food on the conveyer belt. Right now she is dancing and "singing" along to Miles Davis's song, "So What", its really funny because everytime she hears the trumpet she trys to immitate it. She just started saying, "NO" and she doesn't just say it, she yells it. Its funny right now...hopefully it will stay that way.
The other picture is of Eleanor learning to color. She is finaly getting the hang of it...crayons are not for eating!

6 Comments:

Blogger theansellfamily said...

Hey friends! Glad you are doing well. Our family has expanded! Don't worry, its just puppies! :) Take care!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

I am glad to see you three are doing well. It looks like lifes holds a ton of fun times.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this baby "lab" you speak of? What kind of experiments are you running? Can I submit Claire for testing? Carry on...

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't she the most beautiful baby!? She must be my neice! Hey and isn't she drawing that picture for me? Miss you all. Jennifer

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't she the most beautiful baby!? She must be my neice! Hey and isn't she drawing that picture for me? Miss you all. Jennifer

4:39 PM  
Blogger Eleanor Hutchins said...

So, I thought no one would notice the misspelled word. I was to lazy to change it...and I still am so it will remain Lab instead of Lap.
Mary

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home