Monday, November 27, 2006

Howdy!






We had a irthday party Saturday for Eleanor and Daniel (he lives down the hall). Daniel's Birthday was Nov. 16th and Eleanor's is Dec. 8th so we decided to combine the two. We had a Cowboy/Cowgirl theme complete with a baby ghost town. I made the cake myself. I did have a video made so if you are really interested then I will let you watch it once the DVD gets made. Eleanor had cake for the very first time and she loved it. She shoved the entire piece of cake in her moth in 2 bites. She was fussy so I had to put her down for her nap and she missed the last part of the party.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eleanor!
The video was great.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like GREAT fun!!
The children are so
cute. John like your
badge.

6:05 PM  
Blogger theansellfamily said...

Hutchins,
We can't believe that Eleanor is almost a year old!! I remember you guys brining her home. She was sooooo tiny!! We miss you guys. Let us know if you can make it down to Pittsburgh any time! We'd love to have you.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home