Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The 4th Celebration







July 3rd:

9:30- Dropped John off at the school to take his exam and to do some research and Eleanor and I headed to the beach (well its a sandy bottom pond down the street). We hung out with other Seminary families and I think it was the happiest Eleanor has ever been. It is the first time she has ever gotten in the water. She only stuck her feet in because we couldn't stay long. She got to play with other kids, see dogs, be outside, and play in the water...what more could a girl want.

10:30 Nap

1:00 Jenny took Eleanor for a walk and watched her for a couple of hours while I cleaned a house for a lady that I am working for. John was still at the Library.

5:30 I cooked dinner from a website that plans out your meals, makes a grocery list, and gives you reciepes. www.menue4moms.com

7:00 Cherry Hill for Ice cream with couples from our building. The ice cream is some of the best around- I had moca chip and John had strawberry.

10:00 Watched fireworks at Danvers-very fun. Eleanor actually watched the fireworks and enjoyed hanging out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July and
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We hope you have a great one.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mare -
looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Wish we could have been there, we have got to get together SOON!!
Miss you -
viv

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woa, the new internet access has sure helped to catch up, huh? I LOVED all the pics and journals!!! I will definitely upload and send the pics from when you were here. Joanna, Kelly, Joye and I are definitely wanting to be stars in your photo gallery. Love you and Miss you! PS> I forgot to tell you happy anniversary this morning (From the other day) Thanks for the reminder, Kelley! =)

xoxo, Amberly

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home